I am a member of the Hindi faith, and married to an Israeli Jew I met in India. Can I divorce him here in Israel?


Yes, by mutual consent in the process of dissolution of marriage, at the family court. If he disagrees, you will have to proof you are entitled to divorce, according to the laws of the country where you got married.