My 'ex' and I are negotiating a child relocation agreement whereby he consents to the children locating back to my home country with me but we disagree on visitation as I am against visits in Israel, for financial and other reasons, given the problematic history of visitation here in Israel, while he demands visitation in both countries. Is there a creative solution?


Yes! For example, you can consent to future visits, subject to the children's genuine wishes, and a positive recommendation by an appropriate professional, such as a clinical pyschologist for children, overseas, who will give his/her professional opinion on what is in the minors' best interests, if an attempt at mediation fails. Our office drafts child arrangement agreements, for court authorization, that cover issues of child custody, decision-making, visitation and financial support.