Is there any way of getting the fees the arbitrator set for himself to solving a dispute?


Yes – the parties have 45 days from the time the arbitration ruling is given to ask the court to reduce the arbitration fee set by the arbitrator. If the court considers the fee to be exhorbitant it can reduce it.